LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is just a matter of days away and with that being said, I pose the question-what are you truly thankful for? A very wise friend of mine asked me this very same question back in November of 2008. It had been quite a while since I had really challenged myself to think about what seems like a very simple and straight forward question. Each year I do this same exercise which helps me to put my life in perspective as it often seems to sway. I encourage you to take 20 minutes of your day and make a list or a mental note regarding what things in life you are sincerely thankful for and likely take for granted. I'm not talking your favorite purse, your fantasy football team players, your new bike, or your favorite store that just went in down the street. I'm referring to relationships, opportunities, necessities, strengths, faith, and so on. You may also want to share your thoughts with someone especially if they influence you or something on your list.
Aways Be Thankful and Giving!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment